You get everything included in the SPOTKICK Set, PLUS our handsome carry bag at a discounted price. SPOTKICK goals are ultra-high-quality and easy to carry, but you’ll look like a true boss when you show up to the party with the SPOTKICK carry bag...all while protecting your new game.
The Spotkick Complete Set includes:
- Two premium wood construction Spotkick Goals with clear coat finish so its built to last.
- One Spotkick lightweight soccer ball specifically created for maximum enjoyment.
- 4 Spotkick cones for ease of play
- 1 handsome carrying case for taking the best new backyard game on the road. It also serves as great protection while storing your game
- A training aid disguised as a fun game (shush, don't tell your kids!)
- A great time hanging out with friends while enjoying the beautiful game in a whole new way.
- The ability to easily accommodate 8-12 players at once. No more sitting around endlessly waiting for your turn to play.
- Perfect for ages 10 and up!
- Modified rules for beginners and players under 10.
It’s been awesome. My players love it and we use for skill training along with competitive fun. Definitely a game all my players can bond over.
So happy to hear your team is enjoying the game and that you are sneaking in some skill training as well.
Using it with my boys, I can see their soccer skills improving and they are having so much fun, they don’t realize they are working on their skills.
Thanks Rob! Glad you are having fun playing with your family and that they're improving their skills at the same time!
This game is absolutely amazing for any soccer players or competitive people. Just the right amount of challenge with a ton of fun. Highly recommend.
I noticed while snugging up the wing nuts for the legs (as recommended) the pieces of the legs that are ******* together dwn the sides started separating, when compressing the legs back, I noticed some of the side screws were either loose or stripped... Also I was advised there are newer rules and a revised version of the rules that came printed with the set should be sent out, (I'm still waiting on). I advised for an improvement and to not loose the sheet of rules, is to incorporate a stick on document sleeve to the inside of one of the legs....
Hi Tom, we are sorry you are having an issue with one of the legs and screws. We have tried contacting you via email to rectify the situation but haven't heard back. Please reach out and we will send whatever you need! The updated rules have also been sent. Could it be our mail is going to a junk folder? Finally, thanks so much for the idea to use an adhesive document sleeve to keep the rules with the goals!
Outstanding. Great for beginners and experts as helps with accuracy, touch and technique